Vacation photos

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring Break!

Well, it is the middle of spring break and I am ready for school to start again. Yesterday was especially hard, depressing, boring, etc..... It rained for over 12 hours here, so the kids that I watched and my own of course, could not go outside. No peace, no quiet, mess everywhere, yelling, shouting, and tantrums (you know it is the usual at least here)! The weather report this morning said that McKinney got almost 5 inches of rain yesterday! I think I am ready for summer. Well, today was library day, so at least we had something to do. I took my two and Justin's friend with us. They got to pick out books and play a bit in the kids section. I did get some quiet to get some cleaning done after we returned Justin, actually got more books then he was supposed to, but he wanted to learn more about the bunny we now have for a pet! After Easter, I will get some pictures of her and the kiddos so everyone can see. Anyway, I really hope that the rest of my week will go better otherwise, Heather might go something something! LOL Wish me luck everone, I am taking kids to the park tommorow. Who knows, they all might just get so tired and come back here to take a nap! he he he he A

2 comments:

Tom and Audrie said...

Looks good so far!!!

Tom and Audrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.