Vacation photos

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bragging Rights




Every parent should brag about their kids and I am sure that I do my fair share, but today was especially good. Today Justin brought home is report card. He recieved 4's (which is really good) in reading, math, & social studies and 3's on everything else. He did great, we are very proud! Also, right before dinner, without being told to, he picked up all the toys outside by himself and when he came inside, he set the table for dinner without me asking. He is such a blessing!



My little girl had a great day today as well. Emilie quietly played all day and played really nicely when our next door neighbor came to play. She is so funny, she makes everyone smile and laugh! Tonight at the dinner table, Justin was wondering what cheese and strawberries would taste like together and Emilie said like cherries then burst out lauging like it was the funniest thing to say! We all ended up laughing. Just before bedtime though, she said "mommy I love you, your my best friend". That just melted my heart. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful children!

No comments: